Some casinos give you a loan or a magic chip, rather than an actual bonus, how do you deal with that?
Written by Jim Green
The "sticky" bonus is becoming more common. Casinos will offer you a 100% match, but will deduct the bonus from the first withdrawal you make (most will simply keep the bonus amount, but some revert it back to your account).
These bonuses can be pretty lucrative... IF you know how to play them.
The most common type of sticky bonus is the loan. The casino will give you "free" chips when you deposit, and then rudely rip them away when you withdraw. The normal strategy (deposit, play a lot of blackjack and or video poker, withdraw) will result in you making a loss (on average).Article continued on: Casino Free Chips
Casino Bonuses are the easiest way to make good money out of gambling.
Slot Machines are the simplest form of gambling out there - or are they?
Online Casinos & Your Safety
Worried about your personal information becoming public when entered on an online casino? Don't be. Their protection process is second to none.
Conventional Internet Casino UK Online bonuses that are being offered are:
• No Deposit Bonus - this is a true something-for-nothing deal and is exactly what it says, 'no deposit'. You are not required to deposit any kind of money to try this bonus out on any g ames that you choose.
• Matching Bonus - when you open an account with an online casino you will be given a matching bonus amount. These can change from site-to-site and may be a dollar per dollar match up to a certain amount, or the casino may double or even treble the amount of your deposit. Check the sites for yourself to ascertain where you can find the best deals, especially when to comes to Internet Casino UK.
• Monthly Casino Bonus - this is a well-known offer at plenty of top Internet casino websites. Once you sign up you are guaranteed to be given a certain amount of free chips each month to play as you wish.
• Percentage Bonuses - these are virtually the same as the matching bonuses, but are calculated to an exact percentage of your deposit. For example a 50% percentage bonus would let you receive $100 worth of free chips with a $200 deposit.
• Cashback bonuses - these are very desirable and much less common than most other top casino bonuses. With a cashback offer you will get paid back the amount you have lost during a specific time of play.
• A Friend - this is another Internet Casino bonus offer that is meant to help the casinos build goodwill and a stronger customer base. Every time you invite others to join and play you have the chance to add chips and cash into your account. If your friends decide to become players you will have money deposited in your name by the casino's management.
• Internet Casino UK Online bonuses